IHQ Job Opening: Associate Director of Chapter Services
Lambda Chi Alpha is looking to fill the position of Associate Director of Chapter Services. If you are interested in ensuring all chapters, colonies and alumni groups of the fraternity receive the highest level of service, please consider applying.
Overview: Primary responsibility of the position is to support the Director of Chapter Services with all duties and responsibilities deemed appropriate in accordance with the goals and objectives of the General Fraternity. A key focus of the position will be the coordination, management and support of the educational leadership consultant program. The Associate Director will also focus on ensuring all chapters, colonies and alumni groups of the International Fraternity receive the highest level of service; coordinating all available resources in an effective and timely manner.
Direct Report: Director of Chapter Services, Lambda Chi Alpha Fraternity.
The Associate Director should be willing to:
- Manage and supervise the Educational Leadership Consultants.
- Recruit, hire, and onboard Educational Leadership Consultants on an annual basis.
- Plan, implement and assess an educational leadership consultant training program, consistent with the strategic plan.
- Assist with the management of incidents affecting chapters and colonies.
- Provide reports to the Director of Chapter Services.
- Manage the status of all chapters and colonies of the fraternity.
- Work with the Director of Expansion to provide staffing, resources, and training for expansion teams.
- Work with the Director of Risk Management & Education to provide chapters, colonies and alumni groups with the needed resources.
- Assist with the implementation and assessment of the CORE Program.
- Participate and represent the staff on various committees, working closely with the Chapter Development Committee of the Grand High Zeta.
- Manage the visitation budget
- Review and approve expense claims and credit card claims in compliance with company policy
- Manage the field staff apartments
- Perform other duties, as assigned, to meet objectives of the Fraternity.
Skill Sets: It is essential that the Associate Director of Chapter Services have a high regard for the collaborative efforts of a team, with a spirit of support for its leader and members. Additionally:
- Be a proven team leader and able to inspire others
- Able to organize, set priorities, meet deadlines, and manage multiple projects consistently
- Possess strong written and verbal communication; effective presentation skills, and problem solving
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook
Education: A Bachelor’s degree is required.
Compensation: Competitive base salary along with health, 401(k), and vacation benefits.
To apply, please send resumes and cover letters to Justin Fisher, Director of Chapter Services, by Friday, December 22, 2017 at firstname.lastname@example.org. All resumes and cover letters will be reviewed as they are received.
Never miss a post! Subscribe to our C&C email list by clicking here.