Lambda Chi Announces Partnership with Legacy Financial
Legacy Financial (LegFi) has become a preferred provider of Lambda Chi Alpha Fraternity and its nearly 200 chapters. LegFi offers billing, accounting, and tax filing services for all of their chapters and colonies.
Benefits provided to the chapters by LegFi include:
- Creating budgets and tracking cash flow
- Invoicing to members and parents electronically
- Collecting membership agreements
- Quick and easy online bill payments
- Electronic invoices to members and parents
- Phone calls to past due members
- Collections process management when necessary
- Easy, online filing of annual tax reports – forms 990N and 990EZ
“Over the past nine years, Legacy Financial has established itself as a great tool and resource for many Lambda Chi Alpha chapters,” said Tony Robinson, CFO, Lambda Chi Alpha Fraternity International Headquarters. “This partnership will help grow those services and benefits to even more chapters. The services LegFi provides are easy to use, affordable, and exactly what Lambda Chi Alpha needs to better serve our undergraduate membership. We are excited about this partnership.”
To register for an online demonstration, please email LegFi. For other questions or information regarding the partnership, please email LegFi account executive Nik Koulogeorge or call him at (859) 309-3640.
“LegFi is excited to build our partnership with Lambda Chi Alpha,” Michael Bollinger, president of Legacy Financial. We are committed to working with all Lambda Chi Alpha chapters and the headquarters staff to help efficiently manage collections, reporting, and tax filing at the local level.”
For questions or comments, please email the International Headquarters.